[nycbug-talk] Document Manager as part of Ports Tree?

Matt Juszczak matt at atopia.net
Mon Apr 4 14:54:09 EDT 2011

Hi folks,

I'm looking for a document manager that easily allows me to upload/store
documents and categorize them into folders, available via a web interface.
The reason I'm posting this on a FreeBSD list is that I'd like to see if
there's anything good available in the ports tree, so that I don't need to
manage something separately (dokuwiki, etc. I already use and that's all
in the ports collection already).  I guess I could always make my own port
of something if need be.

Does anyone use anything like this on their FreeBSD systems?  I've looked
into Owl and KnowledgeTree.

-Matt