[nycbug-talk] Ping - (earthquake)

tim jacques netmantej at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 15:31:34 EDT 2011

Hello all.

I am in eastern North Carolina.  The 1:52 pm. quake made my interior doors
rattle and a large framed poster bounce on the wall.
The local cell service is spotty, I suspect it is a volume issue.
I called Cleveland Ohio and upstate NY and was met with a 30% success rate.
Networks are up , not even a hiccup. yay...

I hope everyone is well.

Take care people.

Tim ..