[nycbug-talk] Batteries FS: 2x 2U APC SmartUPS 3000 (208V)

Thomas Winston thomasjwinston at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 19 10:26:54 EST 2011

Sorry for the spam - I hope this isn't against the rules.

I'm only sending this because I have a car in the city this week and I can
deliver - so I'm a motivated seller.

They work 100%, rack was upgraded to a larger battery system and I can't
take them home or the wife will kill me. These are 208V, generation just
prior to the newest LCD models (no LCD). I'm happy to deliver, need them
gone.

Mods/Admins - if this is against the rules please delete & I'm really sorry.
Let me know and I won't do it again.

Thx!