[nycbug-talk] FreeIPA

Pete Wright pete at nomadlogic.org
Thu May 19 13:37:16 EDT 2011

On Thu, May 19, 2011 at 11:03:53AM -0400, Mark Saad wrote:
> Hey Talk
>   I was wondering if anyone has looked into FreeIPA
> http://freeipa.org/page/About on either Linux or a BSD.
> I would like to unify some of the services we are using and FreeIPA
> looks like a good fit.  I dont know anyone who has used it and if its
> worth
> it or not.

i remember hearing about openipa a little while ago.  it looks pretty
interesting to me :)  cobbler/koan was(is?) a RedHat ET project and I
found that it was well managed and the development was pretty wide open
so that was great.  Can't speak for OpenIPA though, i'd love to hear if
anyone else has used it too!

-pete

--
Pete Wright