[nycbug-talk] Diagrams.

Pete Wright pete at nomadlogic.org
Tue Sep 13 19:07:24 EDT 2011

On Sat, Sep 10, 2011 at 12:20:30PM -0400, Isaac Levy wrote:
> Hi All,
>

> I know this has been a topic before, but:
>
>   Q: What X11 diagram tools, if any, do people use?

kinda coming late into this discussion - but i ran into a similar
problem a couple years ago and one of my co-workers found a web based
visio clone that was actually pretty usable.  maybe not as many features
as visio where you can associate power budget per server/switch you put
into a rack, but it was pretty good for doing high level work.  i did a
little searching and while i didn't find the app i was looking at i came
across:

http://www.gliffy.com/

if i find the name of the program i was using back in '08 i'll let ya
all know.

-pete

--
Pete Wright