[nycbug-talk] beaglebone up after trials and tribulation

Brett Wynkoop nycbug at wynn.com
Wed Dec 19 13:57:11 EST 2012

On Wed, 19 Dec 2012 12:18:47 -0500
George Neville-Neil <gnn at neville-neil.com> wrote:

> BTW There are some  known issues with BeagleBone and ethernet, so
> look here first and see if your BB is one that needs you to cut a
> trace.
>
> http://circuitco.com/support/index.php?title=BeagleBone
>
> Search for "R219" and make absolutely sure that you have the board
> with the issue.
>
> That being said there are definitely issues that a bunch of us are
> trying to address in the cpsw driver, so, bug reports etc. are most
> welcome.
>
> Best,
> George

Greeting-

I have the A6A rev of the board.  I found no reference to needing to
cut the trace to R219 for that board, The only reference I found to
cutting R219 seems to be for the A4 board.  Am I missing something?  I
think the problems are probably driver related as it ran fine under
GNU/Linux for several weeks.

-Brett
--

wynkoop at wynn.com               http://prd4.wynn.com/wynkoop/pgp-keys.txt