[nycbug-talk] ansible

Pete Wright pete at nomadlogic.org
Wed Feb 29 20:58:08 EST 2012

not *BSD specific - but certainly could be of use for *BSD shops (or any
Unix shop frankly):

https://github.com/mpdehaan/ansible

Michael DeHaan wrote another bit of code called cobbler which I am a big
fan of and have used in many places - so I reckon he's got a good track
record.  I really like his desing principle behind ansible - KISS.
seems like a nice alternative to the creaky pdsh and clusterssh scripts
I've been using for ages.

If I get some time I may try to write a port for freebsd - or get it
working on workstation at the least and document it :)

-pete

--
Pete Wright
pete at nomadlogic.org