[nycbug-talk] Equipment recycling resources

mikel king mikel.king at olivent.com
Fri Jan 6 10:52:30 EST 2012

I have a client that has an excess of dead junk. As a result of their ecologically conscientiousness, I have been researching local recycling facilities. Currently, with the exception of rechargeable batteries, it is still legal for NYC residents to discard electronics in the trash until the year 2015. However, neither my client nor I feel that this is the responsible thing to do.

http://www.nyc.gov/html/nycwasteless/html/stuff/harmful_hh_prod_electronics.shtml

These are some of the companies that I have found so far.

Has anyone had any experience with them?

Does anyone know of others that I can add to the list?

4th Bin, Inc.
Corporate Headquarters
708 3rd Ave., 6th Floor
New York, NY, 10017