[nycbug-talk] Best place to find a local mac server freelance consultant?

Brian Gupta brian.gupta at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 20:34:27 EDT 2012

I couldn't find a user group though that specializes in mac server
tech, especially when combined with open source management tools, so I
figured I'd ask here, since there is some historical overlap between
FreeBSD and Mac OS X. My apologies if this is off topic. (I'm not 100%
sure if it is. Please do let me know if it is, as I don't want to
offend).

Looking for someone who can do some subcontracting work in the area of
server management (open directory), AFP, and centralized desktop
management using tools such as Puppet and Munki.

Thanks,
Brian

- Brian Gupta

New York City user groups calendar: