[nycbug-talk] Looking for a networking freelancer who is fairly proficient with pfsense.

Brian Gupta brian.gupta at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 20:34:06 EDT 2012

The work is initially tilted towards onsite work, and as things are
properly setup, I envision it moving to largely offsite/remote work.

Ideally the person would have experience with HA pfense multisite
configs, pfsense intersite vpn tunneling (including the HA failover of
said tunnels), as well as most of psfsense's standard features,
including network performance monitoring and firewall rules. We do
have a pfsense support contract though, so if there are some gaps, and
you are confident that you can pick things up quickly, we can work
things out.

There is an existing setup, but some of the pieces are incomplete, implemented
incorrectly, and/or can use more cleanup/enhancement.

In addition knowing Netgear, and Sonicwall would be helpful. (Have
more than one client we support local networking needs.)

The best contact info for me is brian.gupta at brandorr.com.

Thanks,
Brian

- Brian Gupta