[nycbug-talk] Home storage server build

Jonathan jonathan at kc8onw.net
Tue Mar 6 19:49:13 EST 2012

On 3/4/2012 9:07 PM, Jonathan wrote:
> My current question is what motherboards would you recommend?  Brands to
> look at or avoid or specific models are welcome.

I've narrowed it down to 2 models one Intel board and one SuperMicro
board.  Does anyone have any suggestions either way?  I can't seem to
find any feature that would force me to choose one over the other and I
need to decide tonight so they arrive in time. I'll order the parts at
midnight EST so if you see this before then please let me know what you
think.

http://www.google.com/products/catalog?q=motherboard&hl=en&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=shop&cid=10910872277814236360&sa=X&ei=aZJWT6nTLcKJgwfTu9HDCg&ved=0CNcBEOUNMAA
and
http://www.google.com/products/catalog?q=motherboard&hl=en&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=shop&cid=1344085792576345577&sa=X&ei=aZJWT6nTLcKJgwfTu9HDCg&ved=0CPkBEOUNMAI