[nycbug-talk] Request for NYCBUG Help

Jim B. jpb at jimby.name
Wed May 16 08:45:16 EDT 2012

* mikel king <mikel.king at olivent.com> [2012-05-15 21:35]:

[snip]

> Jim,
>
> I don't remember you going to auctioneer school, how are you going to cover all of this in any sort of meaningful fashion in only 20-30 minutes?

LOL - that's funny.  Yeah - I'll just talk **real fast**.
I'll probably turn blue and pass out :-)

Seriously though - I'm going to practice this one beforehand.
You know, talk to the mirror or something.

I'm also going to bring some materials with me - such as BSDCG
brochures, and some BSD Magazine articles.  That way I can
just mention that people can get more info after the meeting
on certain topics.

And if I don't finish, maybe they'll invite me back for more :-)

Cheers,
Jim B.