[nycbug-talk] BeagleBones discount

George Rosamond george at ceetonetechnology.com
Sun Oct 14 22:55:02 EDT 2012

On 10/12/12 12:21, George Rosamond wrote:
> We've worked out a discount for BeagleBones (beagleboard.org) with
> CircuitCo (.com), who have also provided us with a developer contact for
> any BSD porting work.
>
> These are great little ARM boards, and at this point, there are at least
> NetBSD porting efforts and FreeBSD runs on it.  Steve K sent an image

I received a bunch of replies offline on the BeagleBones.

I'll be at Suspenders from 6-8 PM on Tuesday night to pick up payment.

If you need to make other arrangements, let me know.

If you're still interested in getting a board, ping me.  Remember, once
we put in the order, we'll know the postage cost, and you'll pay that
when you pick it up.