[nycbug-talk] Post-Hurricane Roll Call

Charles Sprickman spork at bway.net
Tue Oct 30 11:24:01 EDT 2012

It sucks to have an apartment where heat, hot water and the stove are all electric.  And AT&T is woefully under provisioned.

If my Internet sucked less, I'd send a picture of the marine battery contraption that's keeping this phone working.  Oh, and FU Apple for requiring 16V to power a laptop.  And FU Zyxel for making a DSL modem that  wants 16V AC.

On the operations front, saw all lower manhattan metro-e custs drop last night  and Covad is having problems everywhere.

Hope everyone is well!

Sent from a device with a tiny keyboard