[nycbug-talk] OpenBSD Foundation benefit Auction!

Michael W. Lucas mwlucas at blackhelicopters.org
Mon Apr 8 21:57:45 EDT 2013

On Mon, Apr 08, 2013 at 09:23:41PM -0400, Brian Callahan wrote:
> Hi talk --
>
> For those of you not on the OpenBSD misc@ list, there is an auction
> going on now for an autographed first copy of Michael Lucas's Absolute
> OpenBSD, 2nd edition. 100% of the proceeds will be donated to the
> OpenBSD Foundation.
>
> Details and a link to the auction:
> http://marc.info/?l=openbsd-misc&m=136539504315236&w=2

Hi,

I thought about posting the auction here, but I figured you folks are
far too wussy to actually try to win the book.

(There, that ought to stir up a few bids.)

==ml

--
Michael W. Lucas  -  mwlucas at michaelwlucas.com, Twitter @mwlauthor
http://www.MichaelWLucas.com/, http://blather.MichaelWLucas.com/