[nycbug-talk] vBSDCon Announcement

Michael W. Lucas mwlucas at blackhelicopters.org
Wed Apr 17 16:24:43 EDT 2013

On Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 04:08:29PM -0400, George Rosamond wrote:
> > Verisign is organizing and hosting a user and developer BSD-related
> > conference in Dulles, VA October 25 - 27, 2013.  The announcement you saw
> > is a preliminary "save the date" announcement.  Additional details will
> > follow when we have the web site put up.
> >

> Ahh... got it.
>
> There were a lot of off-line discussions in regards to the 'v'..
>
> Virginia?  Virtuous?  Verisign?
>
> Good stuff, and keep us in the loop.

Why be specific on the "v," when ambiguity is so useful here? :-)

I'm glad to hear this, do keep us up on details.

==ml

(PS: my first thought was "venereal," but that's probably not it...)

--
Michael W. Lucas  -  mwlucas at michaelwlucas.com, Twitter @mwlauthor
http://www.MichaelWLucas.com/, http://blather.MichaelWLucas.com/