[nycbug-talk] Ansible with Author Michael DeHaan 8/27

George Rosamond george at ceetonetechnology.com
Thu Aug 8 16:25:18 EDT 2013

Matthew Story:
> Wanted to invite all of NYC*BUG to an event inspired by Brian Coca's
> NYC*BUG talk from May.  Event will be held at Axial offices (where we

Now we discussed and all thought it was appropriate that NYC*BUG
publicized Kirk speaking at Axial.  And we all certainly appreciate that
event.

However, this is NOT appropriate for our talk@ list IMO.

Do we really want a list when businesses or other entities start using
our talk list to advertise there events.  That is not why most people
are here.