[nycbug-talk] [OT] putty bounties

Justin Dearing zippy1981 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 07:40:15 EDT 2013

The recent thread about ssh keys reminded me about a bounty I put to
improve putty support for sshing into a Windows server.

http://www.fossfactory.org/project/p247

Anyway, while that never went anywhere, and is of use to a tiny percentage
of putty users. However ECDSA support would benefit most putty users. Is
anyone willing to contribute to an ECDSA bounty for putty if Simon is
agreeable?

Justin

P.s. there is also a fork of putty called kitty with some UI improvements.
We could also see if that developer would add ECDSA support.