[nycbug-talk] TCP Slow Start - NetBSD

Mark Saad mark.saad at ymail.com
Fri Feb 1 14:39:07 EST 2013

Jesse
 I want to play around with adjusting the initial congestion window frame
size defined in rfc 3390 and the the changes proposed in
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tcpm-initcwnd-00

since mirrors.nycbug.org is netbsd I wanted to see what improvement
changing this made on page load time and download times.

Mark Saad | mark.saad at ymail.com