[nycbug-talk] How many NYCBUG folks want USB working on the BeagleBone

Brett Wynkoop nycbug at wynn.com
Mon Feb 11 14:23:22 EST 2013

On Mon, 11 Feb 2013 11:47:13 -0500
George Rosamond <george at ceetonetechnology.com> wrote:

> Side note: I wonder how applicable the BBone USB work is to other ARM
> boards.

Greeting-

A couple of the devs told me just about every ARM board does USB a
little different.  I do not understand it, but then I am not a kernel
hacker.

I am, thanks to Ike passing me a Pi, starting to build up ARM
packages.  I plan to have a web server running with the packages on it
sometime in the next week or two.

-Brett

--

wynkoop at wynn.com               http://prd4.wynn.com/wynkoop/pgp-keys.txt
917-642-6925

I would never invade the United States.  There would be a gun behind
every blade of grass.  --Isoroku Yamamoto