[nycbug-talk] How many NYCBUG folks want USB working on the BeagleBone

Brett Wynkoop nycbug at wynn.com
Mon Feb 11 14:51:17 EST 2013

On Mon, 11 Feb 2013 12:58:49 -0500
George Rosamond <george at ceetonetechnology.com> wrote:

> > I am, thanks to Ike passing me a Pi, starting to build up ARM
> > packages.  I plan to have a web server running with the packages on
> > it sometime in the next week or two.
>
> Which www server are you going to use?  thttpd?  Hiawatha as in
> wwww.freebsdarm.org?

Greeting-

I am actually thinking of using sws (http://prd4.wynn.com:8080/) right
on the Pi. I would like to get sws into ports, but I am not sure how to
go about that process and I suck at writing makefiles.

Right now I am in the middle of a buildworld/buildkernel cycle on the
Pi because the image I grabbed to bootstrap myself was missing some
things like named and man pages and some other things I am sure I do
not recall right now.

-Brett

--

wynkoop at wynn.com               http://prd4.wynn.com/wynkoop/pgp-keys.txt
917-642-6925

April 19, 1775 An English attempt to confiscate guns from Americans
triggered a successful revolution......

     Dear Congress, that's a hint.