[nycbug-talk] Another BeagleBone release

Charles Sprickman spork at bway.net
Thu Feb 21 00:26:34 EST 2013

On Feb 20, 2013, at 11:41 PM, George Rosamond wrote:

> Good thing we didn't put in that order yet.
>
> http://beagleboard.org/unzipped/

This is interesting:

http://downloads.element14.com/beaglebone/

My Pi arrived the other day (rev. B, only delay was the shipping) and the box it was in had Element 14 branding all over it.  Kind of sounds like the same folks manufacturing the Pi will be making the "unzipped" beaglebone.

I haven't slapped anything on the Pi yet mainly because I can't find either of the SD card readers I own.