[nycbug-talk] a clarification about the csup/CVS announcement

Brett Wynkoop nycbug at wynn.com
Thu Jan 10 19:14:46 EST 2013

On Thu, 10 Jan 2013 16:51:54 -0500
Eitan Adler <lists at eitanadler.com> wrote:

> Hey,
>
> I think I wasn't clear in my announcement and discussion after:
>
> - the *ports* CVS/csup infrastructure is going to be disabled on
> Feburary 28th
>
> - the *source* CVS/csup infrastructure is still deprecated, but
> doesn't have a definite end-date.  It is still possible to use csup.
>
> - the *documentation* CVS/csup infrastructure is already disabled

So you are saying that everyone needs to build/install svn on their
boxes?  Some of the boxes I am working on do not have the disk space
needed to grab ports and build svn.

Is there a plan to put svn in base since it will be needed to grab code
for kernels and world?

-Brett

--

wynkoop at wynn.com               http://prd4.wynn.com/wynkoop/pgp-keys.txt