[nycbug-talk] Fwd: 20 significant events in NetBSD history?

George Rosamond george at ceetonetechnology.com
Sat Jan 19 18:50:49 EST 2013

This was posted on netbsd-advocacy... reposting for obvious reasons.

I plan to write an article celebrating NetBSD's 20th birthday by
summarizing 20 significant events in NetBSD's history.  Please help me
by suggesting any events that you think are noteworthy. You may email me
off-list.

(I have already done many interviews about NetBSD's early history and
have compiled a start of a list toward a longer work.
http://www.reedmedia.net/books/bsd-history/)

Thanks!

  Jeremy C. Reed

echo 'EhZ[h ^jjf0%%h[[Zc[Z_W$d[j%Xeeai%ZW[ced#]dk#f[d]k_d%' | \