[nycbug-talk] An OpenBSD MIPS update

Brian Callahan bcallah at devio.us
Wed Jul 24 23:19:51 EDT 2013

Hi talk --

For those of you who don't religiously read OpenBSD's CVS logs (and
really, with its riveting log messages, I don't know why you wouldn't
;-) ) I have an update from my April meeting.

At the end of my meeting, I spoke a bit about the porting effort of
OpenBSD/octeon. I am proud to announce that a few nights ago I made the
commit to promote OpenBSD/octeon to supported platform:
http://marc.info/?l=openbsd-cvs&m=137454550029528&w=2

This is an excellent next step, but as always, work continues...

Thanks again to NYC*BUG for letting me share my passion for these MIPS
machines with you.

~Brian