[nycbug-talk] SaltStack and Ansible experience?

Bob Ippolito bob at redivi.com
Thu Jul 25 19:03:15 EDT 2013

I started playing around with Ansible yesterday. I like it so far (compared
to prior experience with Puppet). Haven't tried to do BSD-centric things
with it, but seems easy enough to extend if you need to. I looked at
SaltStack as well, but the fact that they decided to build a broken
cryptosystem themselves worries me. I have heard good things about it
otherwise.