[nycbug-talk] Hot Story: German Gov. intelligence agencies decrypt PGP, SSH

Isaac (.ike) Levy ike at blackskyresearch.net
Sun Jun 16 22:09:57 EDT 2013

On Jun 16, 2013, at 10:01 PM, "Isaac (.ike) Levy" <ike at blackskyresearch.net> wrote:

> In web shops, I've repeatedly gotten the greenest daisy-fresh rookie web devs to adhere to (and not be upset about), the most basic policies, by making it simple, and providing a quick start doc to them which walks them through…

Oh yeah also: most folks on list know this, but ML's SSH Mastery book has proven very helpful to have around the office, (several copies were always being swiped and found on different desks in my last shop…)  It's really well written for everyday (critical) life with ssh.

https://www.michaelwlucas.com/nonfiction/ssh-mastery

I wouldn't plug it if it weren't such a solid resource.  (Feel free to call me out folks if I'm stepping over the line with this).

Rocket-
.ike