[nycbug-talk] Need cardboard boxes suitable for 1U and 2U servers

Mark Saad mark.saad at ymail.com
Fri Jun 28 12:22:10 EDT 2013

On Fri, Jun 28, 2013 at 10:54 AM, George Rosamond <
george at ceetonetechnology.com> wrote:

> Mark Saad:
> > All
> >  Does anyone have a vendor in the area who sells cardboard boxes suitable
> > for 1U and 2U servers ?
> >
> > I am looking for 275Lbs Test single corrugated boxes 38x24x8 and
> 38x24x18 .
> > I only need  3 of each .
>
> What about the shipper?

That would be me , short story I received a bunch of HP servers and I had
to unbox them to save space. I had to dispose of the boxes to save space.
Now I need to ship out a few servers to other Datacenters and I am out of
usable boxes.

> There's also shipping supply places around Manhattan.

I called a few places we used but I cant find things that would work and I
don't need 300 of them .

Mark Saad | mark.saad at ymail.com