[nycbug-talk] svnup for FreeBSD

Isaac (.ike) Levy ike at blackskyresearch.net
Sun Mar 10 20:31:41 EDT 2013

Hi All,

On Mar 9, 2013, at 12:50 AM, Pete Wright wrote:
> On 03/08/2013 05:14 PM, George Rosamond wrote:
>> So it's here and it's hot.
>>
>> net/svnup
>
> awesome - just finished building a pkg for it and testing it now :)
>
> -p

So rad!

I've now both built the *tiny* original source tarball for sunup(1), as well as built the port- it's the best 9.3k tarball I've touched in a year :)

--
If anyone has any info about sunup(1) making it into base, please tell me so I can kill this page:

https://wiki.freebsd.org/UsersFetchingSource

(After trying to catch up on the relevant lists, I've updated that 'status page' on the FreeBSD wiki.)

Rocket-
.ike