[nycbug-talk] Raspberry Pi FreeBSD images

George Rosamond george at ceetonetechnology.com
Wed Oct 30 10:22:51 EDT 2013

armed.nycbug.org's FreeBSD image is up and the sha256 is accurate, based
on the svn revision from yesterday AM.

If anyone tests and has issues, ping me offlist.

Also, the arm pkgng repo on mirrors.nycbug.org is staying moderately
up-to-date, so let me know, offlist again, if you're having any issues.

At this point, I'm sticking with 10 'stable' which is at beta2, instead
of sticking with head at 11.  Can I assume that the useful arm updates
will happen there, and not just in the 11 branch?