[talk] [announce] NYC*BUG Tonight

Mark Saad mark.saad at ymail.com
Wed Aug 6 22:23:01 EDT 2014

All
  Thanks for coming out and partaking in , our first build your own port talk .

There was no audio for the talk however brian will upload his notes .

If You can , can you post your progress with your port , we would like to know if it's accepted , what it does and any issues you get back from the OpenBSD devs .

Stay tuned for out September meeting. We have some ideas but we are always looking for new speakers .

Also we should be at about.com for sept and we are still interested in an alternate location .

---

Mark saad | mark.saad at ymail.com