[talk] FreeBSD crochet & Chromebooks

Justin Sherrill justin at shiningsilence.com
Tue Aug 26 20:56:49 EDT 2014

On Tue, Aug 26, 2014 at 5:30 PM, George Rosamond
<george at ceetonetechnology.com> wrote:
> What is a "noisy" touchpad and touchscreen?

My suspicion is that it's a voltage level issue, because the
oversensitive touchpad effect was greatly lessened by going on
battery, as reported on IRC - and there's people talking online of
similar issues in Lenovos that have similar touchpad hardware.

I think this was the fix:
http://lists.dragonflybsd.org/pipermail/commits/2014-August/270619.html

> One way to deal with shaky 802.11 is to use a USB wireless with a decent
> chipset.

I'm curious the same as Scott - which are decent, in this case?