[talk] Who's built redundant pfsense setups?

Justin Sherrill justin at shiningsilence.com
Thu Dec 4 10:22:22 EST 2014

After last year's NYCBSDCon demo, and after having a Cisco ASA crap out,
I'm trying to put together a redundant pfsense setup that handles multiple
WANs, NAT, etc.

Looking at the pfsense Definitive Guide, it details multi-WAN setups and
also how to get multiple switches in there.  I think/hope I can figure that
out, but I remember ike or someone saying that when you had multiple
switches, you needed to make sure they... could share an ARP table?

I don't remember exactly, but I was hoping someone here could make a
hardware recommendation for what switch to use before my wallet flops out.