Next NYCBSDCon

Michael W. Lucas mwlucas at blackhelicopters.org
Wed Feb 12 13:13:08 EST 2014

So, NYCBSDCon 2/14 was successful. More or less. I mean, the food was
great. Most of the presenters did really well. A good vibe in the
crowd. Yes, you guys completely forgot the importance of an afternoon
snack. And no Coke Zero? Sheesh.

The con list had a short discussion about a theme for the next
con. Then George came and yelled at us to put the discussion on
talk at . So... fine.

Here's an idea for a next theme: deploying BSD.

Talks could include:

FreeBSD/PCBSD scripted install
Raspberry pi install
ansible/puppet/etc served from & targeting BSD

There's my spaghetti. Let's see if it sticks to the wall.

==ml

--
Michael W. Lucas  -  mwlucas at michaelwlucas.com, Twitter @mwlauthor
http://www.MichaelWLucas.com/, http://blather.MichaelWLucas.com/