installfest statuses

Assaf Rutenberg assaf at eml.cc
Mon Jan 27 23:26:38 EST 2014

Sorry for not responding sooner, my freebsd installation is progressing nicely and my command line skills are getting a good workout. I will upload my dmesgs this week. By my laptop model is an Asus ux32vd. Thanks again to George for your patience and guidance. The installment was immensely helpful.

Assaf