[talk] Looking for Prospective Clients

Sujit K M sjt.kar at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 09:51:42 EDT 2014

On Mon, Mar 24, 2014 at 7:12 PM, George Rosamond
<george at ceetonetechnology.com> wrote:
> Sujit K M:
>> As an FYI,
>>
>> The site is put up at http://trusted-site.net/.
>
> Hey Sujit:
>
> If you notice, there is never commercial queries on this list.  It is
> not appropriate to use it for such purposes.

Sorry about that, But as previous mail indicates, it is a way help Open
Source movement and Quality we achieve and improve on it.

> This a volunteer organization, and using our free labor for commercial
> purposes is not acceptable.

Yeah I had thought of a .org domain but then I had to stick with a .net
domain as we strictly are not an non profit organization.

> Thanks

-- Sujit K M

blog(http://kmsujit.blogspot.com/)