[talk] ssh.com blog post

Edward Capriolo edlinuxguru at gmail.com
Tue May 6 22:13:22 EDT 2014

I dont blame them for writing this blog, it would be foolish of them as a
business to not attempt to capitalize on heartbleed.

Lets face it, few people take the 'high road'. It is not uncommon for two
open source projects that do the same function to take pot shots at each
other.

Sometimes it is fuled by fan boys, sometimes vendors,  sometimes committers
themselves.

On Tuesday, May 6, 2014, George Rosamond <george at ceetonetechnology.com>
wrote:
> Edward Capriolo:
>> What a terrible example. Jordan was like an 80 /85 % free throw shooter.
>> Since he shot 10 a game he missed them all the time.
>
> Wow... ed posted and didn't mention Java.
>
> I find that the people who know nothing about sports most often use
> Jordan in metaphors.  And we all expect programmers to make mistakes...
> may be he knows less about development than basketball.
>
> And I love the infect OpenSSH/OpenBSD by naming next to OpenSSL.

Sorry this was sent from mobile. Will do less grammar and spell check than
usual.