[talk] /. on "don't be a server hugger"

netmantej netmantej at gmail.com
Thu May 15 23:53:10 EDT 2014

Love your server.

My (Now) wife used to complain about "Making love to the green glow of
the monitor".

She said "Maybe if I got a tattoo of a keyboard on my ass, you would pay
more attention to me".

She is still my wife, Love you sweetie, and it has been 20 years since
the green monitor.

And yes, I pay attention to her every day of my life.

-- Tim