[talk] Buy bsd stuff in NYC

Pete Wright pete at nomadlogic.org
Tue May 27 13:30:58 EDT 2014

On 05/26/14 19:18, Justin Sherrill wrote:
> On Mon, May 26, 2014 at 4:41 PM, George Rosamond
> <george at ceetonetechnology.com <mailto:george at ceetonetechnology.com>> wrote:
>

>     Sounds like a fun project... getting NBSD, DFly, OBSD and FBSD cds into
>     some stores.  Heck, some publicity posters would be cool too.
>

> I don't think CD/DVDs will ever be popular again, but if we could
> produce merchandise - posters, or shirts, or whatever - that looked fun,
> it would sell.
>
> http://www.catalogfavorites.com/ShopCategory.aspx?ID=1,397
>
> People are wearing things like this in public; we can do better.

i dunno - this shirt sum's up my experience of being an engineer in a
land of penguins:

http://www.catalogfavorites.com/itemdy00.aspx?ID=1,397&T1=V1309P+M

now i just have to figure out if it's because i am a *BSD pusher or if
it's because of my extensive collection of
kittens-wearing-various-pieces of americana t-shirts i wear to the
office....

-pete

--
Pete Wright