[talk] I can't tell if this is a joke, or for real.

Pete Wright pete at nomadlogic.org
Thu Apr 30 13:00:24 EDT 2015

On 04/30/15 08:16, Isaac (.ike) Levy wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Warning: this post will waste your time.
> (No code, tech, or engineering discourse- just another bloody movement).
>
> Buzzing around me today,
>
>   http://notcp.io
>
> I thought it was a clever and cynical April fools joke, but some folks
> appear to be taking this seriously.  I hope you chortle your way through
> this, should you choose to read even a line or two.

heh - pretty funny although a little to close to home for me - dealing
with a lot of "devops" people lately where then answer is "docker!" to a
question no-one asked.

kinda bummed they didn't mention sctp which is clearly more artisnal
than the corporate google QUIC protocol.  missed opportunity to actually
educate people...

-pete

--
Pete Wright