[talk] BSDNow 100+ episodes and T-shirt

Brian Callahan bcallah at devio.us
Sun Aug 9 23:54:08 EDT 2015

Hi Combined New York BUG --

I'd like to point out that the crew at BSDNow recently passed 100
episodes. I think we ought to celebrate a weekly BSD news show going
strong after 2 years. If you haven't seen the show, you can watch it at
http://bsdnow.tv/

They're selling T-shirts to mark their two-year anniversary. I'll note
the money raised is NOT going to the projects, so it's not a charity,
but it is going to buy new equipment for the show. Consider this email a
statement of fact and not an advertisement.

~Brian