[talk] January 6 meeting

George Rosamond george at ceetonetechnology.com
Wed Dec 30 11:10:28 EST 2015

For January, we're going to do an installfest-type event.

Nothing fancy, but it's a good opportunity to bring in a laptop (maybe
with a spare disk) or other hardware to hack on.

Web site and announce will be updated shortly.  Meeting is at 645 PM at
Stone Creek as usual.

In the background, we'll be playing a Kirk McKusick video on
"Introduction to the FreeBSD Open Source Operating System LiveLessons"
complements of Heather at Pearson.

It's a full ten hours long, but everyone will at least get a flavor of
the video.

We should be using this meeting to ping those interested in testing out
one BSD or another.. .they are out there, so connect with them for the
meeting.