[talk] new space for our meetings

Assaf Rutenberg assaf at eml.cc
Mon Feb 9 21:07:38 EST 2015

Oh damn. That's awful. They had such a great tuna sandwich. One of the few places with counter service and real character.  Even after they'd been sold a few years back.
(Sorry to wax poetic,  and so off topic,  but Eisenbergs was one of my "New York Places".)
Anyone (even off list) remember McHales on 46th and 8th?