[talk] How I stopped worrying, and learned to love GPG

Justin Sherrill justin at shiningsilence.com
Sun Feb 22 11:06:06 EST 2015

On Sat, Feb 21, 2015 at 10:39 PM, Charles Sprickman <spork at bway.net> wrote:
> I dont have anything to contribute, but following one of the links
> for one of the other projects landed me here, and it’s a great read:
>
> http://research.microsoft.com/en-us/people/mickens/thisworldofours.pdf
>
> I have no idea who this man is, but the writing is entertaining, so
> I will share one paragraph:

Wandering farther off topic: Mickens is great, and his page at
Microsoft Research has links to his scholarly work and his humor:

http://research.microsoft.com/en-us/people/mickens/

Wandering back on topic, I end up using GPG for tagging each DragonFly
release when I build it; it gives me the most trouble, usually,
because of the interface.  So, a better implementation would benefit
everyone.