[talk] instant startup tool

Brian Coca briancoca+nycbug at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 13:39:55 EDT 2015

No problem,,
I just thought it was a nice 'preset' for BSD folk going into a new
startup, has a lot of the popular tools 'ninjas' want and some many of
us also use.

If it delivers as promised I can see this becoming, pretty popular,
Johannes hopes to make this a way to popularize FreeBSD more. I
thought NYCBUG would be a good place for people to poke at it and
eventually use it or condemn it, I'm still waiting to see it before I
take a stance.