[talk] New port announcement

George Rosamond george at ceetonetechnology.com
Thu Mar 5 17:42:37 EST 2015

Brett Wynkoop:
> On Thu, 5 Mar 2015 16:16:38 -0500

Brett, again, same issue as before, same sig: your sig is disgusting,
and not acceptable on this mailing list:

"Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley..."

If you need a reference, try this:

http://www.nycbug.org/index.cgi?action=lists

<quote>
Effective communication on our mailing lists

The New York City *BSD User Group strives to create an environment
welcoming to all. This means we do not tolerate racist, sexist or
homophobic actions or comments anywhere on our mailing lists and at all
of our events. We hope that each and every NYC*BUG participant should
view this code of conduct as a reminder to help maintain a respectful
environment and create a welcoming community.
</quote>

You are being unsubscribed, and we ask that you do not return. There is
a scarcity of women in the open source community and technology in
general, and it's things like that remind us why.

Good riddance.