[talk] Fwd: NetBSD machines at Open Source Conference 2015 Tokushima

Jun Ebihara jun at soum.co.jp
Sun Nov 15 23:12:58 EST 2015

From: George Rosamond <george at ceetonetechnology.com>
Subject: [talk] Fwd: NetBSD machines at Open Source Conference 2015 Tokushima
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2015 12:16:45 -0500

> Jun Ebihara regularly sends these emails to netbsd-advocacy at ... always
> entertaining stuff.  A nice array of hardware supported by NetBSD.

Thanx!
 http://www.soum.co.jp/~jun/2015maps.pdf

another topic:
On last weekend,asiabsdcon supporting staff meeting was held.
dates are almost fixed.

headaches:
- In Tokyo area,Mar. 12 hotel room are tight. (but keeps by hrs.
- need more spnsors for supporting travell fee.
  every year -100 man yen (== -8163 dolls) to hrs at .
- need powerful keynoters.

I'll make NetBSD BOF and NetBSD developer meeting as 2015.
http://www.soum.co.jp/~jun/asiabsdcon2015.pdf

--
Jun Ebihara