[talk] sent for presentations

N.J. Thomas njt at ayvali.org
Tue Nov 17 13:26:24 EST 2015

* George Neville-Neil <gnn at neville-neil.com> [2015-11-17 10:19:48+0000]:
> Honestly, at this point, I either use Beamer in LaTeX or something
> proprietary.

+1 for LaTeX/Beamer. The last dozen or so presentations I've done have
been with that. Once the PDF slides are generated, I use run evince or
okular in full-screen mode and no one ever knows that I'm not running
presentation software.

> I liked magicpoint, in its day, but that day is long past.

Yeah. Magicpoint (afaict), has not been updated in a while. If someone
was to take it and bring it up to date a little bit, I think it would
really shine again.

Thomas