[talk] A cool commit for ZFS

Michael W. Lucas mwlucas at michaelwlucas.com
Thu Apr 7 10:18:13 EDT 2016

Dude, I'm copyediting the Advanced ZFS book today, trying to get it in
print in the next week or so.

You've just ruined my life.

Sadly, Detroit is really flat and has few rivers, so I don't have any
convenient bridges to throw myself off of.

Michael W. Lucas  -  mwlucas at michaelwlucas.com, Twitter @mwlauthor
http://www.MichaelWLucas.com/, http://blather.MichaelWLucas.com/