[talk] Boundary enterprise is going away , anyone have a replacement?

Mark Saad mark.saad at ymail.com
Tue Feb 2 21:11:58 EST 2016

All
  I have been using boundary.com , now owned by bmc software, for ipfix/Netflow analysis and monitoring. Bmc just announced they are shutting down the product next month and shifting to docker monitoring  (this isn't a joke) . So what I am looking at for ipfix and Netflow analysis is flowtraq. flowtraq.com; does anyone have any experience with it ? Nfsen works but would be hard to customize to my liking, we need more ipfix data that nfsen is missing ; like end to end nat tracking and alerting . A few people have said that riemann  http://riemann.io could work but I would have to roll a lot of my own tooling .

So anyone have any advice? I want to track Netflow / ipfix data , tag the data with relevant metadata , develop trends and provide some analysts of the trends.

---
Mark Saad | mark.saad at ymail.com